Friday, September 5, 2008

Watch out for that Baby Einstein stuff ...

I was just starting up a Baby Einstein DVD for Grant. He sat down to watch, and all of a sudden I hear ...








































"Penis! Look, Mom, a PENIS!"


















I looked at the screen, and see the part at the beginning where the caterpillar walks across the screen and BURST OUT LAUGHING! :spit: :lmao: I can totally see what he's saying! :giggle: He seemed a bit upset that I laughed, but I had to - there was no holding it in! :giggle:

I searched all over the Internet and couldn't find a shot - so I'll try to remember to take a pic later today. But, for now, this one will have to suffice:

Image

2 comments:

Lisa said...

TOO funny!! Oh the things kids will say!

Andrea R. said...

ROFL Shawn said the same thing and he's not even a kid

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...