Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Book Review: Inkheart

Inkheart (Inkheart Trilogy, #1) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I absolutely loved this book! I was quite surprised. It started out kinda slowly, but after a couple of chapters I didn't want to put it down. The plot is amazing - so imaginative and so well developed. I loved most of the characters - especially Dustfinger.



I wondered if Fenoglio's reaction to seeing his characters in the flesh is how Cornelia Funke would react if she was able to see her characters brought to life. It was really neat to see her writing about an author. I wonder how much of it was derived from her own experience.



Anyway, this was an excellently written book. I cannot wait to get started on the sequel, Inkspell!


View all my reviews.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...