Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Under construction - again

In case you haven't noticed, the site is currently under construction. I have long found designs by The Cutest Blog on the Block to be absolutely GORGEOUS. I recently decided that I wanted something by them that matched my current color scheme. So, I decided to pay for a custom background. They gave me three to choose from, and that was a TOUGH call. Their designer is AMAZING. I chose my favorite, which you now see here.

As you can see, I feel the need to tweak other things to make this background show as beautifully as possible. So, I'm tweaking margins, widths, etc. Of course, I completely forgot about using my test blog for this - which is why I'm making this post. I apologize profusely for the current discombobulated state of things around here. I have decided to finish my tweaking over on my test blog, and will fix this ASAP. Please bear with me!

As an aside, I'm considering purchasing a header/banner to match the background. They do an excellent job, don't they?

3 comments:

Mominator said...

I was gonna ask if you were gonna get a header....LOVIN' this background and I'm not even a "flowery" pattern type of girl, but I actually really like it.

Robyn W Privette said...

LOVE it!!!!!!

ham1299 said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm loving it. So happy with it! :-)

Zezura ~ Yeppers, I definitely getting a header.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...