1. What are your hobbies?
2. What do you wish you knew how to do?
These are pretty thought-provoking! Firstly, what do I enjoy enough to even consider calling a hobby? Then, what else would I like to be able to do? And, yes, I'm probably over thinking this. Just remember I have a degree in English - analytical thinking is what I do! ;-) I have decided to add a third question to the mix: What have I done that I'd like to get back into?
What are your hobbies?
- Singing/listening to music.
- Watching TV.
- Computer-related stuff, including running my own Web site.
What do you wish you could do?
- Web and graphic design.
- Creative writing, but I'm no good at it! LOL
- Play piano.
- Sewing. (I have VERY basic knowledge, but not enough to make much of anything!)
- Playing the violin. (I developed tendinitis in my left wrist, so I'm not sure how feasible this is!)
So, how about you? What are your hobbies? Please share!