Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Reading Review

At this time last year, I set a goal to read more. My goal was 50 books for the year - and I was documenting each as I read it. I have shared some of the reviews on this blog, but many of what I read I didn't post reviews for. So, I'm going to share a list of what I read over the course of 2009. Some of these books were read more than once - mostly for the purpose of editing. My favorites are in purple.

1. The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan
2. Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling
3. Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
4. Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery
5. Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
6. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
7. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
8. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
9. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
10. American Rust by Philipp Meyer
11. Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
12. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
13. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
14. The Gnostic Mystery by Randy Davila
15. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
16. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
17. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
18. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
19. Gold of Kings by Davis Bunn
20. Late-Talking Children by Thomas Sowell
21. The Einstein Syndrome by Thomas Sowell
22. Avempartha by Michael J. Sullivan
23. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
24. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
25. Body of Knowledge by Bryce W. Anderson
26. Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
27. Shadow of Betrayal by Brett Battles
28. Of the Ashes by Kristen Taber
29. The Cleaner by Brett Battles
30. The Deceived by Brett Battles
31. Nyphron Rising by Michael J. Sullivan
32. Beyond Road's End by Janice Schofield Eaton
33. Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
34. The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
35. One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
36. Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
37. Every Now & Then by Karen Kingsbury
38. Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving
39. The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
40. Things that Make Us [Sic] by Martha Brockenbrough
41. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
42. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
43. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
44. Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne
45. T.L.C. by Barbara Delinsky
46. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall
47. A Little Bit Country by Debbie Macomber
48. Country Bride by Debbie Macomber
49. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner
50. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
51. Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson

As you can see, I made it one above my goal for the year. I haven't yet decided what my goal is for this year, but clearly I need to up the ante a little.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...