Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

Hey, bookworms! This one's for you! Hosted by Busy Moms Who Love to Read, this is just a fun little thing to share a tidbit from what you're reading.

Here's how it works:
Grab the book you're currently reading and open it to a random page. Choose a random spot on the page (I close my eyes and point LOL), and select two full sentences. Make a post (or just leave a comment, if you'd prefer) with the two sentences you selected. Include the page number and title and author of the book. If, by some odd chance, your two sentences have the possibility of spoiling the story for someone (say, it happens to name the death of a character or reveals a surprise twist), make sure to include **Spoiler Alert** before you share the sentences – that way anyone who'd rather not have it spoiled can opt to skip it! ;-) Then link up on the MckLinky provided! :-)

Here's mine for the week:
"You'd be surprised," Augie said. "Truth telling gets sympathy, especially when you tell them of the mistakes." ~ Page 192 in An Absence So Great by Jane Kirkpatrick


MckLinky Blog Hop


Photobucket

2 comments:

OutnumberedMama said...

Thanks for participating! I also wanted to let you know that tomorrow on my book blog I will have a linky just for people to list their book giveaways! I am going to do it every thursday! I hope you put your book giveaway in the linky!

ham1299 said...

My pleasure! I love this meme - I really hope it takes off! It's a lot of fun!

Oooh, love the idea of listing book giveaways! I'll definitely participate! :-) Thanks for the heads-up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...