Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm back!

I just wanted to say a quick hello – and almost-too-late HAPPY EASTER! We had a lovely weekend with the hubby's family. It was very nice. I'm not going to worry about posting things I'd intended to over the weekend – or things I typically post over the weekends. I'm just going to pick up where I left off. I'm sure you can understand! ;-)

That said, this week is spring break for us, so I'm not sure how much I will be around. I do have a couple of book reviews – including another giveaway – coming soon, so I'll at least be around for those! ;-) In case I'm not around much beyond that, I hope you all have a very blessed week! :-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Reminder: I have TWO GIVEAWAYS that are currently open. Not surprisingly, both are books. The first is Here Burns My Candle. (Click on the title to find the post.) Entries are open through Friday, April 9. The winner will be chosen – and announced – the next day. The second is An Absence So Great. Entries are open through Thursday, April 15. To enter either, just fill out the MckLinky information attached to the end of the appropriate post. If you cannot figure out the MckLinky, please post a comment and I'll be happy to add you to the list! :-)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...