Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My ABCs

This is a fun little thing I saw on My Chihuahua Bites. I had to play along! If you play, please leave a comment with your link so I can read your list, too!

A. Are you a PC or a Mac? Mac. I LOVE My Mac!

B. Best current show on TV: Umm...I'm loving The Good Wife.

C. Chore you hate: Do I have to choose one? My absolute least favorite would be dishes. Eeewwww! Plus, my hands get SUPER dry and crack! :-(

D. Dogs or Cats? We have both, but I STRONGLY prefer the cats – despite the puking.

E. Essential "start the day" item: Dr Pepper

F. Favorite color? Do I really have to answer this? Can't you tell? PURPLE!

G. Gold or Silver: Well, my most important rings are gold, but I think I look better with silver. I prefer white gold, actually.

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments you play: I played the violin for several years. I stopped when I developed tendinitis in my left wrist. I also played the clarinet for a couple of years. Since quitting the violin, I've just stuck to my voice.

J. Job: I’m a stay-at-home mom. Prior to that, I worked in publishing.

K. Kids: Three. Abigail will be 7 in June. Grant is 4. Natalie is 2.

L. Living Arrangements: We live in the house we own in Illinois.

M. Mom's Name: Dori.

N. Nickname: Never had one. "Heather" doesn't lend itself to shortening very well! ;-)

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Just the births of each of my children, thankfully.

P. Pet Peeve: I've more than I should have, that's for sure. Most are while driving ...

Q. Quote from a movie: umm...nothing comes to mind right now. I've never been big on quotes in general.

R. Righty or Lefty? I am a PROUD lefty! :-) I LOVE being left-handed. Absolutely love it.

S. Siblings? Two younger sisters.

T. TV Shows: Not as many as I used to watch.
  • Monday: 24
  • Tuesday: Lost, The Good Wife, The Forgotten
  • Thursday: FlashForward, Private Practice, The Mentalist

U. Underwear: Yes. I'm not a fan of going commando! ;-)

V. Veggie you dislike: Most. I think an easier question for me to answer would be veggie I like.

W. Ways/reasons you are late: Usually the kids. Sometimes because I get caught up in something and lose track of the time.

X. Expiration dates – do you keep or toss? Depends on what it is.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make a pretty good baked macaroni & cheese.

Z. Zoo animals you like: Zebras, dolphins, elephants, giraffes.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

What no veggies....

Christine D. said...

Great answers!! Here's mine: http://dragonzmyst1776.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-abcs.html

Jen said...

Love this!! Helps me get to know you better! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

Oh, Dr. Pepper is the best! Do you have a Sonic? There is nothing better than a Route 44 Dr. Pepper. Yum!

ham1299 said...

Yes, we do have Sonic, but I haven't had a Route 44 Dr Pepper. I'll have to try it! Thanks! :-)

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

I wasn't aware that underwear was a yes or no question! I learn something new every day!

ham1299 said...

Joey ~ LOL Well it didn't ask what my favorite style is ... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...