Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 7

So ... no. Sorry. No graphic again today. I'm just not into it. When you see what I see, I think you'll understand ...

Today's task is to write about what's going on with each of your senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing).

The Eyes Have It
I see clutter. The books I need to find homes for, the ever-growing pile of laundry (both to-be-washed and to-be-sorted-and-put-away), the never-ending dishes to clean, the toys scattered all over the place ... and it's much worse than usual, because my wonderful hubby is gone for the week! :-(

Do You Hear What I Hear?
I hear the kids playing outside – well, the older two. I also hear the birds chirping and some people mowing their lawns. Occasionally, the dog barks. Inside, I hear silence (outside noises coming in through open windows – YES!), because Miss Natalie is still napping.

Oh, Taste and See
I taste Dr Pepper. Love that stuff ...

What's that Smell?
I smell ... spring. Finally! (We've had a it of a "cold" trend lately.)

How Touching
I feel slightly chilled with the windows open, letting in the below 70ยบ F air. But, I'm LOVING it!


If you wanna link up, do so HERE. Tomorrow's topic is to discuss what "romance" means to you.

Photobucket

3 comments:

purplepolkadots said...

There's nothing like that first hint of spring, although in our end of the world it's the first hint of winter I'm enjoying now!

Jacque said...

Funny that you mention the dishes... I was just thinking earlier today... does everyone spend as much time as I feel like I do at the sink? Maybe its because we don't have a dishwasher - but I definitely feel like its ways too much!
We had a beautiful Spring day today too! I love this time of year!

UKZoe said...

Below 70 by how much? Here, 70 is not bad and I would have doors open happily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...