Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 7

So ... no. Sorry. No graphic again today. I'm just not into it. When you see what I see, I think you'll understand ...

Today's task is to write about what's going on with each of your senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing).

The Eyes Have It
I see clutter. The books I need to find homes for, the ever-growing pile of laundry (both to-be-washed and to-be-sorted-and-put-away), the never-ending dishes to clean, the toys scattered all over the place ... and it's much worse than usual, because my wonderful hubby is gone for the week! :-(

Do You Hear What I Hear?
I hear the kids playing outside – well, the older two. I also hear the birds chirping and some people mowing their lawns. Occasionally, the dog barks. Inside, I hear silence (outside noises coming in through open windows – YES!), because Miss Natalie is still napping.

Oh, Taste and See
I taste Dr Pepper. Love that stuff ...

What's that Smell?
I smell ... spring. Finally! (We've had a it of a "cold" trend lately.)

How Touching
I feel slightly chilled with the windows open, letting in the below 70ยบ F air. But, I'm LOVING it!


If you wanna link up, do so HERE. Tomorrow's topic is to discuss what "romance" means to you.

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...