Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Tunes #3

Note to self: Schedule this ahead of time so you're not scrambling to get it done on Tuesday! ;-)

For the newbies, here’s the scoop: Tuesday Tunes is a hopefully weekly meme hosted here at Rambings & More. What’s the point? Sharing music. I LOVE music. LOVE it. In fact, I would say it’s very reasonable to say that music is my passion. It’s one of few, very few, things that I couldn’t imagine living without. As such, I’m always looking for new music, and I’m more than happy to share my favorite music! Well, not just my favorites. I also share whatever’s in my head at the moment, and sometimes that’s determined by what my KIDS are into at the moment. Anyway, please share your music with me! :-) For now, just leave me a comment with your link. (And please link back to me.) When we get some more participation, I’ll make a button and get us a Linky to make sharing easier! Note: Sometimes (likely more often than not) I will share Christian music. That does NOT mean only Christian music is welcome. I wanna know what YOU’RE listening to, whatever genre it is! ;-)

I had fun last week, so I'm going to do it the same way. I'm going to set my iPod on Shuffle and share the first couple of songs that come up.
1. Forsaken by Skillet ~ You know me, I LOVE Skillet. This is a great song off their Collide CD.



I recall going madly in love with you
And I remember this
How could I forget?
Regret is a needle
In my neck
It's slowly filling me
With poison
Spreading to my chest

Take my pain and numb me from this

Why do I have to beg
When all that's left
Is a memory
Forsaken
[2x]

I recall pledging my sole devotion to you
It reminds me how
Now I'm on my knees
My guilt consumes
Lost the will in me
Wasting away before you
Hold me closer please

Take my pain and numb me from this

Why do I have to beg
When all that's left
Is a memory
Forsaken
[2x]

Yeah, yeah, yeah
You break me

Forsake
You break me
[2x]

You're breaking me

I recall going madly in love with you
And I remember this... Tell me

Why do I have to beg
When all that's left
Is a memory
Forsaken
[2x]

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Forsaken
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Tell me why, why, why, why

2. Welcome to the Show by Brit Nicole ~ No real thoughts on this one. It's not my favorite of hers, but it works. I don't feel the need to share the lyrics. Hope you don't mind!



So, that's it for this week! This is a fun way to do it! If you've nothing specific you wanna share, try the random/shuffle trick! It's kinda fun seeing what comes up! :-)

Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...