1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?I usually pray and ask God to help me.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?YES! Love them – even better if there's thunder and lightning!
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?My husband. He is my soul mate. The love of my life.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?Tattoo
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?Visiting family downstate.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?Neither.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?My kids.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?I'm currently reading An Absence So Great by Jane Kirkpatrick.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?Getting motivated ...
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?At least five.
12. Which color makes you happiest?PURPLE, baby!