Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme



Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? Start the water first. I get in when the temperature is perfect.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? I am married, so what do you think?

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? Not that I remember.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? You mean while in the shower? Probably.

5. How old do people say you look? I haven't asked anyone, so I have no idea. I don't think I want to know ...

6. How old do you act? My age, most of the time.

7. What’s the last song you sang? I'm not sure. One of the last songs I listened to in the car. I love to sing while driving. Actually, I love to sing.

8. Have you recently become a member of anything? Um, no. I don't think so.

9. What are your plans for next weekend? I believe some family will be out to visit. Regardless, I WILL SEE THE LAST HARRY POTTER!

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Usually closed.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? Can't say I've ever thought about it – nor do I plan to.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? If you said "most beautiful" I probably could come up with an answer. As I'm not attracted to women, I can't say I find anyone sexy.

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Tough choice. Johnny Depp or Matt Damon or someone else (names elude me at the moment)

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? Doesn't every family?

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? No.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Not really. I don't follow the minor league crap we have going on here. I miss Chicago sports ...

17. What is the most unusual? "Most unusual"? Most unusual what? "Unusual" is not a noun.

18. How do feel about the Goth people? I don't.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? OK, someone ought to take a good look at these questions before posting them. This doesn't make any sense. I think I know what's being asked here, but c'mon!

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? What kind of question is this? I would not kill anyone, regardless of whether or not I'd "get away with it." I answer to a higher judge, and even if no one here on Earth knows what I do, God will. There is no getting away with anything.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Some curious questions, but you answered them well.


Lee
Tossing It Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...