1. Can you drive a stick shift? Umm ... I don't know. I know, I know, I should know. But, it's not that easy. My husband tried to teach me when we were in college. It went OK, but I had to drive myself somewhere alone before I was ready. Haven't driven stick since! LOL I'm guessing if I absolutely HAD to do it (like in an emergency or something), I probably could. Just pray there aren't any hills! ;-)
2. What are two foods you just can't eat? Tomatoes. They make me gag. I think it's a texture thing. And hot dogs. Heard too many horror stories about what ends up in them ...
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? Yes, we do. Our oldest is in Brownies, so we kinda HAVE to! ;-) As for favorites, that's a tough choice. (And half the time no one knows which I mean because the different bakeries name them different things.) I love Thin Mints, Thanks-A-Lots, Caramel Delights ... I feel like I'm forgetting one, but I can't think of it at the moment. I'll tell you after I help sort cookies tomorrow!
4. How do you pamper yourself? I get an hour (sometimes hour-and-a-half) massage and a pedicure. I rarely do it, because it's so dang expensive. But, it's my favorite way to be pampered!
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? I don't really have one. Never really have. "Heather" never really lent itself to nicknames. But, online I use ham1299 regularly.
If you wanna play along, the questions can be found on Mama M.'s blog HERE. (I'm writing this before the linky is available, but I'll try to remember to update this tomorrow.)
And here is the post with the linky: Five Question Friday linky post.