Sunday, November 13, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? No.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? A house cat. Lie around all day, play with random small things, bask in sunlight. Sounds nice.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating? My husband's hair is brown.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? I honestly don't know. Probably blind, if I HAD to. I can listen to audiobooks, listen to the TV, listen to music. I don't think I could live without music!
27. Do you have any special talents? Don't we all?
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Take off my shoes and hang up my key.
29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy
30. Are you missing anyone? Yes.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Don't know. We'll see where I am at that point!
32. Who is the person you can count on the most? My husband.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? I don't know.
34. What did you dream last night? I don't remember.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
36. Are you named after anyone? My middle name was my grandmother's middle name.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I stay away from hard alcohol, but occasionally drink a little wine.
38. Non alcoholic drink? Dr Pepper or chai tea latte
39. Have you ever been in love? Still am.
40. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
41. Have you ever been arrested? No.
42. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? Maybe.
44. Have you ever caught a fish? Yes.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Um, no. Does that work?
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? 3 or 4 years, I think.
3. Ever been in a car wreck? Yep.
4. Were you popular in high school? Not really.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.
6. Are looks important? Sometimes.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? A few.
8. By what age would you like to be married? I got married when I was 22.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them? I don't generally seek out that info.
10. Have you ever made a mistake? Never. I'm perfect! ;-)
11. Are you a good tipper? When I have a good server, I am a generous tipper. When the server doesn't stand out, he/she gets the standard 15%. If I have a shitty server, they get less.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? Well, I rarely get a cut without color, so it's been $100+. I don't know what a cut on its own would cost.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Not that I remember.
14. Have you ever peed in public? Sure. I do it all the time - at the restrooms in a restaurant or at Target or whatever! ;-)
15. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll Meet You There by White Heart or a song by Matthew West that I currently forget the title of.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I'm not, so this is a non-issue.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Alaskan King Crab Legs, fries, biscuits from Red Lobster, shrimp, mac and cheese, and lots and lots of chocolate for dessert.
18. Beatles or Stones? Neither.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I'll let God make those kinds of decisions.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? A little bit of wine. (Too much alcohol upsets my stomach.)
21. Do you have any phobias? Yes.
22. What are your plans for the future? Immediate future: get my ankle healed up so I can start running again. I miss it already!