Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Getting away was not in the plan for this week, but it happened anyway.

2. Eat a good breakfast (I guess) to start your day off right.

3. Coffee, tea or Dr Pepper.

4. Reading in place of watching TV.

5. The lights help us see our surroundings.

6. Love brings happiness.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin', tomorrow my plans include celebrating my daughter's 8th birthday and Sunday, I want to survive Abby's b-day party at Incredible Pizza, then read a book!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kasi said...

Beautiful blog!!(Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

ham1299 said...

Thank you! :-)

emily said...

Great post! Friday Fill-ins sounds like an awesome meme C:

-milli www.doodlereads.blogspot.com

ham1299 said...

It's a lot of fun! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...