Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W.T.F. meme: Googling How to Get Away with Murder on Wednesday?


1) If you had a mind-reading ability but could only choose three people to read their minds, who would they be? Oooh, tough choice. Part of me wants to say Mr. Ham as one, but I think I'd actually pick my three kids. (Almost makes me wish I'd only had two ...)

2) Do you listen to music that matches your mood or improves your mood? (Meaning when you're sad, do you listen to sad music that matches the mood or happy music to lift you up? Or, if you're angry, do you listen to angry music or soothing music to calm you down? And so forth...) I do a little bit of both. If I'm angry, in particular, I often seek out music that fits. But, usually I end up going from that to something calmer, which calms me down.

NKOTBSB3) Boy bands New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys have joined together to form a new band called NKOTBSB. What two musical acts would you like to combine efforts? (The musicians don't have to be currently popular, but they do, of course, need to be alive to be able to record new music.) Gosh, I dunno. I want to say Skillet with someone, but I love Skillet. I don't think merging them with someone else would work. They're almost perfect as is.

4) July 1-7 is "Pleasure Week." What is a hobby that you find to be extremely pleasurable? Reading, duh! (See Proud Book Nerd for proof!)

5) The second week of July is "Nude Recreation Week." (Seriously. I couldn't make this sh*t up.) If you had the chance to go to a nudist resort for a free vacation, would you go? Um, no, thank you. No one wants to see all this. And I really don't wanna see anyone else, either.

6) Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter on Tuesday. Do you think she got away with murder, or do you think she was innocent? Yes, I think she got away with murder. That poor, sweet child.


7) Which of Snow White's seven dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) Depends on my mood! ;-) But, if we're talking generally speaking, I guess Bashful. I am EXTREMELY shy – too a fault.

8) If I Googled your name what would I find? Hopefully Proud Book Nerd.

9) What is more difficult for you -- looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling the person how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Eye contact in general is hard for me – I think it's part of the super-shy thing. So, really, I think that neither would be tougher than the other.

10) Have you ever swallowed something really strange? If so, what was it and how did things turn out for you? Not to my knowledge. Sorry. Boring, I know.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...