Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review: DiamondEarrings.org

I love this heart-shaped box.
So cool!
The 411: I was recently contacted to review earrings from DiamondEarrings.org. I thought, sure, why not? Who doesn't love diamond earrings, right? Now, to make sure it's clear: these are not real diamonds, but simulated diamonds. This is part of a promotion for DiamondEarrings.org, to help spread the word about this site. The eventual plan is to sell real diamond jewelry.

My Thoughts: First, I was quite impressed by how quickly these earrings arrived. I expected to wait weeks, but that was not the case. We're talking days! And this was free – no money out of my pocket! I'm guessing paying customers will be able to expect the same, if not faster, shipping! When I opened the package, I was delighted. The box the earrings is a black velvet box that is heart-shaped! LOVE the heart shape!

Sorry the quality of the picture
isn't very good. The earrings
are gorgeous and fun to wear!
The earrings themselves are beautiful! They look as real as my real diamond earrings, and that is pretty cool. I'm always nervous about wearing my real diamonds to things like the pool or something that could result in my losing one. These are great to use as my replacement pair. My husband and my friends were unable to tell that they are simulated diamonds.

Get Them: For a limited time, you, too, can get your hands on a free pair! All you have to pay is $3.77 for shipping and handling! Simulated diamond earrings for less than $4! All they ask is that you spread the word about their site in exchange for the earrings. For more information or to place your order, visit their site, DiamondEarrings.org.


Thank You: These earrings were sent to me free of charge by Chris at DiamondEarrings.org.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...