Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You ~ 5/1

*To play..copy the questions..answer them..then go back to MannLand5 and link up*


1. did you watch the royal wedding? Nope. I value my sleep.
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone? actually, tea and a scone
3 who's cuter..Prince William or Prince Harry? Prince Harry
4. can you speak in English accent? Nope
5. do you own a fancy hat? No
6. would you rather live in a castle or an English cottage? Castle, for sure.
7. how old were you when Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married? were you even born? I was 4. I vaguely remember it – only knew how old I was after I looked it up on Wikipedia! LOL
8. have you found your prince? Yes, I have. I married my high school sweetheart.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...