Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part One



Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? One of my kids. Probably my son, but the girls are into high-fives, too, so I don't know for sure.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. It depends on what I had to do. On the front lines? Probably not, but then who knows?

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Ick, no!

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No. I always wanted to when I was a kid, but my nerves always got the best of me.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, a few times over the years.

7) How fast can you type? Fast enough.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? Not usually.

9) Eye color: Brown

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Yes

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? I can't remember.

12) Do you knock on wood? Yes

13) Do you floss daily? No



Where's number 14?





15) Can you hula hoop? I'm not sure. I was good at it when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago ...

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Depends on the secret.

17) What do you want for Christmas? An iPad.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? I did, once upon a time ...

19) Do you talk in your sleep? I sure hope not! That would be mighty embarrassing!

20) Who wrote the book of love? God


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...