Wednesday, September 7, 2011

W.T.F. Meme: Dogs on surf boards join a Facebook status chain


1) Last week women on Facebook started another one of those supposed "raise breast cancer awareness" status chains which end up just confusing men. This one had me saying "I'm 14 weeks and craving Skittles." Instantly people started asking me if I was pregnant. This has angered some people (including a blogger who posted a rant about it because she says that "pretending you're pregnant isn't cute"). What do you think of status chains like this? They haven't bothered me before, but I refused to post this one. I agree that leading others to believe you're pregnant when you aren't just isn't good. This one, I felt, was wrong. So, I opted out.

2) Do you think people should be able to buy music and share it with everyone he or she wants or should everyone have to purchase the songs themselves? I think a limited amount of sharing would be OK, but sharing with anyone and everyone who's interested doesn't seem right. Why would anyone buy any music if they could just get it from anyone willing to share? (Napster, anyone?)

3) How often do you (or your significant other) vacuum your house? What's a vacuum?

4) Monday was National Cheese Pizza Day. What toppings do you like on your pizza? My favorite is taco pizza. When I can't have that, I like pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and (sometimes) green olives.

5) The Thought Catalog has posted a list of great songs to cry to. What is a song that can easily bring you to tears? Nothing comes to mind. I'm not one who cries very easily.

6) Beanie babies were a big craze in the 1990s. What is a toy that you collect or used to collect? I was in college when Beanie Babies came out, and have TONS of them. I don't really collect toys anymore – unless you count the toys my kids play with.


7) Buddy, a 14-year-old Jack Russell Terrier, will be the first animal inducted into the Surf Dog Hall of Fame. Do you enjoy seeing animals do crazy stunts? I don't seek it out, but if I happen to see something it depends on what it is.

8) September is Fall Hat Month. Do you like to wear hats? If so, what type of hats are your favorites? I'm not big on hats. I only wear them when absolutely necessary to keep my ears from freezing off.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...