Monday, May 25, 2009

Book Review: Avempartha

Avempartha (The Riyria Revelations, #2) Avempartha by Michael J. Sullivan

rating: 5 of 5 stars
After reading The Crown Conspiracy, I was excitedly waiting for the release of Avempartha. I am pleased to say that it did not disappoint. It was very good, and I found myself stealing away from a weekend visiting family to read more! I enjoyed the further development of some of the characters from the first book, as well as meeting many new characters.

I have to say, about Royce, I knew it! I suspected from about halfway through The Crown Conspiracy, and was glad to find out I was correct! If you wanna know what I'm talking about, read both books! ;-)

As for Hadrian, I have some theories about him after having read Avempartha. I am hoping I'll get confirmation one way or the other in the next book, which I believe is Nyphron Rising.

I am keeping this pretty vague to keep from spoiling this - or the previous book - for anyone who wants to read it. I HIGHLY recommend both books, and cannot wait until the next is released! I have to also say that Michael J. Sullivan is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! I cannot wait to see what else he has in store!

View all my reviews.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...