Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays: Hobbies

This week's Friend Makin' Monday is all about hobbies! We have two questions this week:

1. What are your hobbies?
2. What do you wish you knew how to do?

These are pretty thought-provoking! Firstly, what do I enjoy enough to even consider calling a hobby? Then, what else would I like to be able to do? And, yes, I'm probably over thinking this. Just remember I have a degree in English - analytical thinking is what I do! ;-) I have decided to add a third question to the mix: What have I done that I'd like to get back into?

What are your hobbies?
  1. Reading.
  2. Singing/listening to music.
  3. Watching TV.
  4. Computer-related stuff, including running my own Web site.
What do you wish you could do?
  1. Web and graphic design.
  2. Creative writing, but I'm no good at it! LOL
  3. Play piano.
  4. Knitting.
  5. Sewing. (I have VERY basic knowledge, but not enough to make much of anything!)
What would I like to get back into?
  1.  Baking.
  2.  Playing the violin. (I developed tendinitis in my left wrist, so I'm not sure how feasible this is!)
  3. Scrapbooking.
  4. Yoga.
I'm sure I could fill out the second and third lists if I sat here long enough! LOL There are so many things I'd love to be able to do.

So, how about you? What are your hobbies? Please share!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth D. said...

Yoga is something I've always wanted to try, actually. I see it on the class schedule at the Y, and just haven't had the guts to give it a try. Nice to "meet" you!

ham1299 said...

I did yoga off and on for a couple of years and REALLY liked it! Even now - when it's been a few years - I can relax my body better than I ever could before! I highly recommend it! Don't be intimidated. It's not about what you can do; it's about doing what you can. (I hope that makes sense!)

BSS said...

I have tendonitis in my wrists too... and I hate it! Your blog design is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your list :)

ham1299 said...

Sorry you have tendinitis, too. It sucks! Thanks on my blog - I recently had it made, and I'm loving it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...