Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book Review: Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the first Danielle Steel novel I have ever read. I wasn't sure what to expect, and am embarrassed to admit I thought it was some romance-type novel. I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that wasn't the case.

This book was given to me by a friend after she had finished with it. I love to read so much that I decided to go ahead and take it - along with a slew of other books. I'm glad I did. This was a compelling story with many very interesting characters.

My only complaint is that I would have liked to see more about Sarah throughout the book. It started and ended with her, but I would have liked to see more of what she was doing as the events with the others were playing out.

Despite that, it was a very good book that I found to be finished in a satisfying manner. While I won't rush to get another book by Danielle Steel, I won't hesitate to read more should the opportunity come my way.

View all my reviews >>

Click here to get your own copy of Amazing Grace – and, yes, I do get a small commission should you choose to purchase through this link. Thanks for your support!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...