Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm back!

Well, I have enjoyed my time with my own domain, but I think I jumped the gun. I can justify it for Proud Book Nerd, but not so much for this blog. I'm so busy with PBN that I hardly get on this one at all. And, as much as I hate to admit it, the hubby and I are not exactly rolling in money. So, I think the right thing to do is to bring my personal blog back here. Forget about the own domain name. Now, I won't have to feel guilty about not using this blog very often. I can just relax and post when the mood strikes. No forcing myself. No stress. No problem.

So, now I am going to attempt to move my posts from there over to here. Wish me luck on that, as there were things from my Vox days that I'm not sure what to do with!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...