Thursday, February 24, 2011

More than Mildly Frustrated

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Huh?

So, I cannot use the Blogger design function in FireFox, but I cannot get the layout part to work right in Chrome. I really don't want to use Safari as my main browser. Earlier today, I couldn't even post using Chrome. Browser restart fixed that, thankfully. Saying I'm frustrated seems like a bit of an understatement ...

BUT, I am loving how this is turning out. I'm having fun tweaking and playing with the design. And, I am really loving how it is coming together. I'm using the same graphics I've been using for a year or so now (custom-made), but I've still found a way to make it feel fresh. That makes me happy.

So, while this has been a royal PITA, I know that it'll be worth it in the end. I think the issue is with one of my widgets, which was fine until I moved it to a specific spot. So, I'll be playing around with that shortly.

Anyway, thank you for waiting patiently while I got myself together back here on Blogger. It feels good to be here. I think I'll stay.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had some advice for you, but I work on a PC. My husband has a Mac, but I've never done any of my blog stuff on it.

The layout is looking very nice :)

ham1299 said...

Thanks on the layout! :-) I guess that except when I want to use the design thing in Blogger, I can stick to FireFox for this blog. It's a pain, but at least I don't have to switch browsers. (Although, I must say, I kinda like Chrome better. Ah, well, can't have it all, now can we?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...