Saturday, June 14, 2008

This week's pictures

Remember, the goal was just to work on a watermark. So, I just took pics of my kids - always attractive and VERY willing subjects - and added the watermark. So, they are below, in chronological order.


I couldn't decide on one from June 11, so I picked two. Natalie (above) and Grant (below) both hammed it up for the camera!


Here are all three of my sweeties! That's as close to all three smiling as I could get! LOL It was taken June 12.

Here is my sweet, sleepy princess, Abby - in her nightgown with her wand! I think that's a gorgeous smile! Taken June 13.

And taken this afternoon (June 14), Abby shows off part of her snack. She looks silly, so I decided it would be fun to share!

2 comments:

james ann said...

Great Job Heather! :)

Your watermark is in a good placement in everyone, doesn't distract from the photo at all! :)

And your Kiddos are BEAUTIFUL to boot! :)

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Jamie! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...