Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maybe not

I'm not feeling as well as I did immediately following the ice cream last night - maybe it was ice cream-induced euphoria? LOL It probably didn't help that I had to see the local and my other friend posting last night - saying how much fun they're having, etc. Thanks. Rub it in. Once again, I'm left out - the story of my life. It feels like I was just a part of the weekend as a formality - I just happen to own/run the board and live where the get-together was held. I hope that wasn't true. And here my insecurity comes to the surface - I can't confidently say that wasn't the case. Especially not yesterday. But, whatever. I'll be sad, mope about it, etc. for a little while then move on. No biggie. Of course, I'm sure my activity at FROGs, outside techie stuff, will suffer. But, oh, well. I only seem to be missed if something's wrong on the techincal side, anyway. Wow, I'm just having one big pity party today, aren't I? Sorry to be a whiny ungrateful bitch today. I'm pathetic, aren't I?

2 comments:

Andrea R. said...

I don't think you are pathetic at all.

I would miss you. I have missed you when I'm not on as much. I miss you most of all actually.

Heather, I'm starting to believe what you said about us having stuff in common. I never would have thought it would be this. Just know this--I'm your friend and I'm here to stay because you forgiving me showed me what a wonderful person you are. I love you. Come spend some more time on MC2C. Emily and I have been friends for 6+ years and never ever had a single problem. I want you to join us! I know you can't leave FROGS but I know you won't regret time spent on MC2C either.

Wow. I really haven't known you even though I thought I did :( At least it is changing though!

ham1299 said...

Thanks, sweetie! (((Hugs))) I do intend to spend more time on MC2C. See why I needed a place away from FROGs? ;-) I bet a lot of people on FROGs don't know me like they think they do. I still love it, though - it's my baby, after all! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...