Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? Depends. I love waffle cones/bowls. But, don't always want to deal with the drippiness of a cone. Then I go with a bowl.

2. What three things do you love the smell of? Lilacs, spring/summer rain, my babies when they're clean

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) Yes.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them? I was on the poms squad my senior year. I know some people don't consider that a sport, but it was an excellent aerobic workout on a regular basis! And, uh, no, I am not still doing anything of the sort. My poms days ended with high school graduation.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play? No, but my freshman year I played violin in the orchestra. Sophomore through senior year I was in choir. I sang first soprano.

Wanna play along? Go HERE.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! First soprano, I am impressed. I always wanted to play violin and I still wish I could sing...well.

Jillian said...

Yay for waffle cones! Oh and it's really cool that you were in a pom squad. I consider that as a sport for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...