Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. It's easy to see something, but I couldn't tell you what at this point.

2. My daughters are my darlings.

3. Once upon a time, well, it sounds like it's gonna be a great show! I'm looking forward to checking it out soon.

4. And they lived happily ever after ... the end.

5. What is not today's question. Today's question is where.

6. I sure hope my MIA package from LeapFrog gets here sooner rather than later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my baby girl's 4th birthday with the kiddos and my parents, tomorrow my plans include the final rec. soccer games for the season and spending time with my parents and Sunday, I want to not stress over Natalie's birthday party. It's at Monkey Joe's, so it should be pretty easy to avoid a lot of stress!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jillian said...

This sounds like fun.. haha. "the end"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...