Monday, June 8, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday: I Love Summer



It's that time again! Time for FMM! :-) I missed last week, but I'm back today. And what a good time to get back into it. This week's task is to share 10 things you love about summer!
  1. Warm weather.
  2. Summer rain. I love the rain - especially in the summer. It's so refreshing and I love to get wet in it! LOL
  3. Wearing tank tops.
  4. Being able to go out of the house without a coat or jacket.
  5. Going to the swimming pool.
  6. Green - grass, leaves on trees, etc.
  7. S'mores.
  8. No snow.
  9. Going for ice cream.
  10. Wearing flip-flops.
So, how about you? What are your favorite things about summer? Please leave me a comment so I can check out your post, too! :-)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...