Thursday, June 25, 2009

And just like that

It seems like just yesterday I was writing my post about Abby's fifth birthday. But, it wasn't - it was exactly one year ago today! How the heck is that even possible? My baby is SIX! SIX years old! Where have the years gone? I remember snuggling that precious newborn baby in my arms six years ago. How is it that I now have this not-so-little 6-year-old girl? Oddly, this isn't as emotional as last year was. Perhaps it's because kindergarten has passed and now she's heading to first grade. There's something about that kindergarten milestone that just gets a mother really deep.

It is late and I am tired. So, I'm going to wrap this up so I can get some sleep. I just didn't want today to go by without me saying something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my precious, sweet, wonderful Abigail! I love you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...