Sunday, July 19, 2009

Book Review: The Cleaner

The Cleaner The Cleaner by Brett Battles

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I chose to read this book after having recently read Shadow of Betrayal. While this was a very good book, it wasn't quite as good as Shadow of Betrayal, but I still liked it a LOT. Unlike Shadow of Betrayal, this one didn't have me hooked from the very beginning. I am not sure how far into it I was finally hooked, but I did read it pretty fast. I really liked finding out the full story behind past events mentioned in Shadow of Betrayal. I likely will reread Shadow of Betrayal again now that I know more.

That said, I still would recommend books by Brett Battles to anyone who is a fan of the TV show 24. While this one didn't feel as much like reading an episode of that show, it still was action-packed, fast-moving, and suspenseful. All in all, a very good - and memorable - book.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...