Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Product Review: Front Loader Laundry Powder

Took me long enough to get to this review, huh? I've been very busy, and I wanted to give this item good use before writing about it. That said, this is another product from EcostoreUSA. The description on the Web site says:
Ecostore USA’s high performance Laundry Powder consists of simple mineral salts and plant-based ingredients, giving it the ability to attack even the most heavily soiled fabrics. Its fresh, natural lemon fragrance will not harm or irritate the skin. This is a safe and healthy alternative for you and our planet. (35.3 ounces)
I'll admit I was a bit skeptical. I haven't had a lot of good experience when trying new laundry products. But, I knew this was one that if I liked it would be worth it. And guess what! I liked it! (I use past tense, because I managed to use it all up! LOL) It did a great job cleaning the clothes, and I actually loved how it smelled. I tried several loads without fabric softener mostly to see how it smelled. And, guess what? I LOVED it - it smelled fresh and clean. And, the best part, I didn't feel the need to use fabric softener like I usually do. My clothes felt soft and smelled great. It worked well for the kids' clothes, too.

Just like EcostoreUSA's other products, this one is safer for our environment. This is plant- and mineral-based, and labeled as a "highly biodegradable product" on the package. And, in my opinion, the fact that I feel like I don't have to use fabric softener with this product makes it even BETTER, environmentally speaking! I am definitely planning to purchase more of this!

In summary: EcostoreUSA's Front Loader Laundry Powder is a quality product that's safe for the environment. My clothes are cleaned very well, and smell great - even without fabric softener, which I don't feel I MUST use when using this product. So, not only will I help our environment by using this, I'll also help my budget by buying less - if any - fabric softener! It's a win-win-win situation. (Three wins: environment, budget, clean and fresh clothes!) If you have a Meijer store near you, grab a box while you're there. If not, you can always get it through the company's Web site. And for all you Web shoppers, they are offering FREE shipping on ALL orders over $25. Add a fourth "win" to the list! ;-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...