Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

Aren't I the Chatty Cathy today? LOL I just stumbled upon a few fun Friday-themed things and decided to go along. I find stuff like this fun, so I decided to play along. Plus, it makes up for the long stretches of silence I tend to have occasionally - right?

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

No. I do not sing karaoke. I LOVE to sing, but I'm too self-conscious. I almost NEVER let anyone (other than my kids) hear me sing - not even my hubby.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

I don't drink coffee - ever. HATE it! I like to say that Dr Pepper is my coffee. That said, I LOVE a chai tea latte. My favorite is from Panera, but Starbuck's will do in a pinch!

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

Ha! I honestly don't know. I know that growing up I always hated my name - HATED it. My biggest problem with it was that I couldn't shorten it. I had friends named Melissa who went by Missy; friends named Jennifer went by Jenny; guys named Andrew went by Andy ... I hated that Heather couldn't be shortened. But, I don't know that I'd change it at this point. I am Heather - don't know if I could be anything (anyone?) else!

4. Were you ever bullied?

Not really - at least no one ever threatened me. BUT, I was picked on a LOT in grade and middle school. A LOT. I hated it - and I pray my children never experience anything like it.

5. How often do you eat fast food?

Way too often. At least a couple of times per week - and that's on top of going out at sit-down places! But, I'm still losing weight, so I can't be doing too badly, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was fun, and I think I'll do it again next week - assuming I remember! LOL Wanna play, too? Here are the rules:
Copy and paste the questions into your own blog, putting your own answers in (of course). Add your link in McLinky (below), and make sure to link back to Mama M. Have fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...