Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Bit of Me(Me): Three Wishes


Hosted by There's a Book, this is one question every week to help bloggers (especially book bloggers – my book blog is Proud Book Nerd) get to know each other. The latest post/question (and linky) can be found HERE.

This Week's Question: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

My Answer: This is a tough one. There are so many things I could wish for. I think (at least right now) I'd go for:
  1. That my children grow to know God and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
  2. For us to have enough money to get out of debt, buy a new (BIGGER) house, get Mr. Ham a new car, and still have enough left over that we could live comfortably without my ever HAVING (as opposed to wanting to) to go back to work.
  3. For my family and I to be in perfect health and never have any sort of serious illness/injury.
Now that wasn't so bad! :-)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Denise Z said...

Right there with you - thanks for shsring today.

The1stdaughter said...

I just saw that you had linked up! Thanks so much for joining back in! :o)

These are fantastic choices, truly! I can honestly say that I'd choose all three right along with you if I could! Perfect!

ham1299 said...

Thanks. I don't do it every week, because sometimes I'm just not sure what to say. But, it's fun whenever I do participate! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...