(I apparently missed Part 1 ...)
21. Have you ever had a garage sale?Yes. Hated it.
22. What color is your cell phone?Red
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?Um ... I have no idea. Probably wine. I don't drink much alcohol.
24. Are you happy right now?Yes
25. Who came over to your house last?My mom
26. Do you drink beer?Ick!
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?Actually, I was adopted. So, yes, they have.
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?The car key
29. What was the last movie you watched at home?Meet the Parents
30. What is in your pocket?Nothing – no pockets
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?We grew up going to the same church.
32. Where do you hurt?Nowhere at the moment. But I often have back, neck, and knee pain.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?No.
34. What’s something fun you did today?Played around on Facebook, I guess. (It's kinda early to answer this one. LOL)
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?Um ... everything but automotive stuff?
36. When is your birthday?December 12
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?No
38. How many states in the US have you been to?25, I think
39. What kind of milk do you drink?Chocolate
40. What are you going to do after this?Read and laundry and whatever the hubby wants – it is Father's Day, after all!
Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!