Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. I remember when I first heard my youngest child cry after she was born. She was so quiet that she sounded like a cat.

2. Rain is showering down outside.

3. Most humans are decent people.

4. I see dead people...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by a friend of mine to create an anonymous blog for my super-honest stuff.

6. My old phone is who knows where!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting with my mom, tomorrow my plans include more time with my mom and possibly doing something fun and Sunday, I want to visit some more and finish a book!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra Collins said...

sounds like a wonderful way to enjoy the weekend

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I love the "dead people" comment, one of my fav movies. My second daughter sounded like a cat too. The first just sounded like a totally pissed of human. Good luck with finishing the book and enjoy your time with your mom!
~Kimberlee

Denise Z said...

Thank you for making me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...