Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 3



41. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Grant and Natalie (my younger kids)

42. What is something you need to go shopping for? Well, we're almost out of milk.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? Nope, but my middle name was my grandmother's middle name.

44. What kind of car do your parents drive? My parents? What, you don't care what I drive?

45. Are you rich? Define rich.

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be? I wouldn't. I value my marriage too much. Unless "intimate" doesn't have to mean sex.

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo. Well, not bad results. My top one, with 58.89%, is Anne Hathaway! I can live with that! ;-)

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently? Daring? I'm not really one for taking risks, sorry.

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? Depends on the type of test and what is meant by "pass" and "fail."

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most? I honestly don't keep track of that stuff. Anything involving children really bothers me, though.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? No

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend? Yesterday was my oldest's 8th birthday, and today we have her party with her friends.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were? Um, no.

55. What were you doing at midnight last night? Finishing a post on Proud Book Nerd.

56. Last restaurant you went to? A place near my parents' house called Red Apple Pancake House.

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? About 8.

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving? Seriously? What kind of question is that?

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? It's possible. I did just banish my son from my computer nook.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes.

Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...