Friday, March 21, 2008

Blame Mommy Brain

I had a bunch of stuff that I wanted to write. I thought of it last night - before falling asleep. (That seems to be where I do most of my thinking that leads to any good ideas.) I was hoping to remember, but no luck. I hate that. I thought I'd finally have something interesting to say! LOL

I have a child who won't stop talking. I love her to death, but sometimes I just want a little peace. Or, like now, I'll be doing something that requires a little bit of concentration, and that'll be when she wants to talk most! I suppose it's my fault for not waiting until nap time or after they go to bed for the night.

OK. I'm done rambling for now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming! ROFL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...