Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Conflicted

I'm conflicted about what to do with this blog. I want to be able to express myself 100% without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings. But, I also want this to be open to being read. Will anyone find this if I don't point them in the direction of it? I'm conflicted b/c I don't want to shut my friends out, but I don't want to feel like I can't talk about ANYTHING either, kwim?

For example, I recently had a bit of a skirmish with some people on my Web site. Yes, my Web site. I own a domain and board on said domain. I thoroughly enjoy it. I never thought coding and stuff would be so fun! LOL I know, that makes me an ubergeek, but I can handle that label! It's like learning another language - but much more scary. I can make or break my board just by doing one small thing with coding. I love being able to use it as a creative outlet.

Anyway, back to the skirmish. Let's just say that some of my "staff" conducted themselves in a way that I thought wasn't appropriate. Nothing major, in fact I've learned that no one outside of The Team was aware that anything was going on. I just felt a situation could've been handled in a better manner. Now, my original approach was a bit bad, and I did apologize for it. Things do seem to be worked out now, except that one of the individuals isn't getting over it! I am FRUSTRATED with this situation. I can't have the "staff" divided - a house divided against itself cannot stand. How much time do I give her to work through her emotions? When do I say "enough is enough, snap out of it or step down"?

Crap. Baby's waking up. I gotta go take care of her. I'll try to add more to this post later.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...