Friday, March 21, 2008

This could be fun

I'm liking what I see here. I can customize this to quite an awesome degree! :-) How fun! I love my Vox blog, but this could be even better. I still have to decide how much privacy I want, though. One nice thing about Vox is I can decide privacy levels on a post-by-post basis. Can't do that here; it's all or nothing. I'm generally a private person, so the thought of allowing anyone to read my thoughts is a bit scary. But, will anyone read this if I don't leave it public? I don't intend to invite people here. I truly want to be able to write whatever I want and not worry about offending anyone. If I point friends and loved ones this way, it kinda makes that point moot. I don't mind if any of them reads it, but if I point them here, perhaps I'm inviting problems. I dunno.

Yes, I do have bigger problems than what to do with this blog! LOL Just remember, this is called "Ramblings and more" - there's a reason for that! ;-)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...