Saturday, January 23, 2010

Book Review: Five Little Speckled Frogs

Five Little Speckled Frogs Five Little Speckled Frogs by Nikki Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I won this book from Goodreads' FirstReads program, and am so glad I did. It's based on the popular children's song of the same name. My young children love this song, and before now I never knew all of the words. So, it's helped me with that! LOL More importantly - at least so far as other people are concerned - the book is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVE the illustrations! They are so cute and so pretty, and I love the colors used, too. My children love this book and likely will spend lots of time looking through the colorful, fun, GORGEOUS illustrations!

Get your own copy of Five Little Speckled Frogs. (By purchasing through this link, you help support my blog. Thank you!)

View all my reviews >>

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...