Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday



It's that time again! :-)

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No. Or maybe I should say not yet ...

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) I honestly don't remember. I remember my first date with Mr. Ham, but I don't remember my first first date.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) I dunno. I'm not sure I have any that I'd consider "silly." I mean, fear is fear, and if you truly fear something, do you feel like it's "silly"? I don't. If you mean fears of which you're embarrassed, that's different, and I can elaborate. My fear of snakes is a true phobia. It's completely irrational, and quite extreme. Sometimes worms creep me out because of that. Also, I made Mr. Ham buy a garden hose in a color that wouldn't ever freak me out (like when I see it out of the corner of my eye).

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I sure hope I don't cause it. I try to avoid it, but if I HAVE to deal with it, then I will.

5. Wood floors or carpet? We have mostly carpet. Not by choice. The house came with them. We wanna rip some of them up, but that means we have to be willing to deal with whatever is underneath ...

Wanna play along? Go HERE.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...