Friday, March 4, 2011

No Surprise Here

I don't normally post these things on my blog, but this one is just too perfect to pass up. In case you don't know, I have a bachelor's degree in English. I am an avid reader. (See Proud Book Nerd for proof!) I took this tonight out of boredom, and have to tell you, this describes me PERFECTLY! I don't think I've ever had a result on one of these things be so accurate!

What Popular College Major Are You?



You Are English




You are a very verbal person. You can't help but pay attention to the actual words that people use.

You are intuitive and wise. You can usually pick up on undertones that others are missing.



You are analytical and critical. Very few details escape your observant eye.

You have a great appreciation for art and expression of all sorts. You don't have to like a book to value it.


       

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...