Friday, March 18, 2011
1. I love to go to bookstores because I love to read and I love seeing what all is out there that I haven't noticed before – or drool over books I really want but know there's no way I have time to read them.
2. It's not the quantity, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was umm ... oh, yeah, Noodles & Company Mac & Cheese with truffles, mini-portabellas, etc. YUM.
4. Cash is no longer essential. (I mean physical cash. Debit/ATM cards make it so easy to get by without nowadays!)
5. Please take a moment to count your blessings. (It's so easy to get caught up in our complaints and dreams that sometimes we forget to be thankful for what we do have or where we are in the present.)
6. Your convictions have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Mr. Ham home FINALLY, tomorrow my plans include hanging out ALONE at the library (or somewhere else quiet) while Abby has a watercolors class and Sunday, I want to read, relax, and recover from this week alone (with the kids, of course)!