Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins




1. I love to go to bookstores because I love to read and I love seeing what all is out there that I haven't noticed before – or drool over books I really want but know there's no way I have time to read them.

2. It's not the quantity, it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was umm ... oh, yeah, Noodles & Company Mac & Cheese with truffles, mini-portabellas, etc. YUM.

4. Cash is no longer essential. (I mean physical cash. Debit/ATM cards make it so easy to get by without nowadays!)

5. Please take a moment to count your blessings. (It's so easy to get caught up in our complaints and dreams that sometimes we forget to be thankful for what we do have or where we are in the present.)

6. Your convictions have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Mr. Ham home FINALLY, tomorrow my plans include hanging out ALONE at the library (or somewhere else quiet) while Abby has a watercolors class and Sunday, I want to read, relax, and recover from this week alone (with the kids, of course)!

Photobucket

2 comments:

A said...

Hello there! :)

Visiting you from FFI, you can view mine here.

I love to read too and I can stay in a bookstore for hours, but I only go to the bookstore if I can afford to buy at least one book.. :P

Yum! I haven't had a mac&cheese in a loong time, and I have kids, weird huh? :P

I wish the day will come when cash will no longer be an essential, like I'm super rich I can burn money just for the heck of it.. :P

Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

ham1299 said...

Yes, I find it quite painful to leave without books. Just one book is almost worse, though! LMAO As for the cash, I just meant that with debit cards, we don't have to have the actual coins/bills, but can just use the plastic. Sorry if it was confusing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...