Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme



Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing! (Yes, I know it's not Sunday yet, but it's up and I'm ready to play. Plus, it is Sunday in other parts of the world, right?)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I honestly don't remember.

2. How much cash do you have on you? None, as  my pants don't have pockets and my purse is elsewhere.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor

4. Favorite planet? Earth, duh! ;-)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My daughter's Girl Scout troop leader.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Skillet's Awake and Alive

7. What shirt are you wearing? A pink shirt with three small flowers and "Life is good." on it.

8. Do you label yourself? Not usually.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? No shoes at the moment.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Nothing. Don't know the individual!

12. What does your watch look like? My cell phone.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? It was a picture of my newest nephew.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I don't think we have those in this area.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Dude


Photobucket

2 comments:

heidi said...

I say dude entirely too much, too, Dude.

ham1299 said...

That's awesome, Dude! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...