I promise. This will not be a blog that's just a bunch of memes and unoriginal content. I will post other stuff, too. I just have to find the time. So, until then, please be patient with my momentary meme-heavy blog. I do find stuff like this fun, so it's not like I'm doing it simply to have something on my blog! ;-) Anyway ...
1. I can't believe it's April already! Where the hell have January, February, and March gone?
2. Jesus died for everyone.
3. How can I live without you ... hee hee, LeeAnn Rimes (and I think someone else, too) did this song awhile ago. It popped into my head when I read the beginning of this.
4. The kids' lunch today was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one half a dozen of the other.
6. (Mind is blank on this one - is that a good thing?); nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on reading, and possibly my mom visiting, tomorrow my plans include a way-too-early soccer game for Abby, then more reading (of course) – unless my mom is here – and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time and/or read (oh, yeah, and there's laundry to do, too)!
Wanna play along? Go HERE.