Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Summer is quickly coming to an end, at least for my kids. I have mixed feelings on that. It'll be nice to get back into a consistent routine and have some peace, but I'll miss them. And I'll miss sleeping in.

2. The TV channel is unchanged through most days, as the kids love PBS shows (But, no, the TV isn't on all day.).

3. Aargh! I'm actually not all that frustrated at the moment. This is unusual, but I'll take it.

4. I don't do well when I have to wake up early in the morning.

5. Seven: Umm ... is a movie I've never seen.

6. Insomnia sucks; don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include hair appointment and laundry and Sunday, I want to get ready for my mom's visit next week (it was postponed)!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I've never seen the movie Seven. I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books

Rachel Brooks said...

Good luck finishing your book! I love the horse picture.

I’m a new follower— beautiful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Rachel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...