Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme



Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:


Right now I'm feeling...exhausted. I have a migraine trying to settle in, and that always wipes me out.

When I'm alone I feel...relaxed. It's nice to get some peace and quiet sometimes.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...frazzled. I don't do large crowds well.

One thing I hate is...debt.

One thing I really like about myself is...being left-handed.

When I'm feeling sad I...sometimes cry, sometimes wallow in it, sometimes find a way to perk up. It all depends on the circumstances.

When I daydream it's usually about...finally being debt-free.

I'm afraid of...snakes. We're talking actual phobia here.

I'm happiest when...I know that I'm loved.

One thing that really worries me is...making ends meet.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...I would be frugal to the point of being stingy. I wouldn't spend money on ANYTHING except absolute needs – unless I could pay cash.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...my family.

The family member I am closest to is...if you mean physically, my son. He's sitting right by me. If you mean relationship closeness, then my husband – of course!

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...I'm thinking biological father right now. And to him I'd say you are NOT my dad, NOT my father. You are the sperm donor. Nothing more.

One thing I regret about my life is...letting debt get out of control.

If I only had one more day to live I would...spend it with God and my family.

If I was really honest with my mother I would tell her...nothing you need to know. ;-)

One thing about me that nobody knows is...nothing I'll tell you, because then it'd no longer be something no one knows! After all, there's a reason no one knows! ;-)

I hope that someday in the future...we can be debt-free and I can make my husband proud of me.

When I think about my family I feel...happy.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...not something I'll share here.

One thing about me I never want to change is...my faith in God.

One thing I feel really proud of is...having finished my bachelor's degree and having my wonderful family.

Blogsville has helped me to...Blogsville? Is that meaning blogging in general? If so, it actually has helped me find myself in many ways.

One thing I like about blogsville is...being able to be me, and making lots of new friends.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I hope your migraine goes away soon, I get pretty bad ones myself. Not fun at all! I also wish I was more stingy with my money...so much easier said then done though. I hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed that your migraine fizzles out soon :-)

Regarding debt ... have you considered a part-time job? I know it's really hard to give up the stay-at-home mom gig, but sometimes working and getting out of debt ends up being better for your family in the long run. There are jobs that have really short shifts and even some that you can bring your kids with you to. In a perfect world, I'd stay at home all day every day with my kids, but because that's not possible in my situation, I make sure that they are in safe, enjoyable places where they're well cared for and happy while I'm at work.

Just a thought, since debt seems to be a constant worry and theme in your post ... sorry if I've overstepped my bounds.

ham1299 said...

No worries. I've actually been thinking about that. I actually recently sent my resume in hoping that I'll be selected as an editor. No word yet, but I'm hoping something will come of that. If nothing does, yes, I'll be considering part-time employment, as much as that would suck! Thanks! :-)

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I had a migraine today too. what's up with that?

And that's exactly how I want to spend my last day on Earth too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...