Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Faceless 4th of July Meme



1. Last movie you saw in a theater? How to Train Your Dragon (no, it hasn't been THAT long. Our local theater was showing it for $1.50 last week)

2. What book are you reading? Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern

3. Favorite board game? Umm ... Sequence?

4. Favorite magazine? People, I guess

5. Favorite smells? Lilacs, my kids after a bath, Mr. Ham after a shower.

6. Favorite sounds? Music, especially Skillet, Building 429, Jars of Clay ...

7. Worst feeling in the world? Regret

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Depends on the day. Often, that it's too early to get up (my kids are morning people – no, make that early-morning people)

9. Favorite fast food place? Umm ... Taco Bell? Maybe

10. What’s under your bed? Possibly a cat, probably a few hairballs, some dust bunnies, carpet, and some storage bins with God-knows-what inside.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Pay off our debts, buy a bigger house, and get Mr. Ham a new car.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not unless Mr. Ham has eaten too much ... or a cat decides my feet are comfy.

13. Storms – cool or scary? AWESOME!

14. Favorite drink? Dr Pepper

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? Exercise so I can lose this weight.

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice? Well, I currently do dye my hair ...

17. Favorite place to relax? At home. Or the spa – nothing beats a massage ...

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? I'd rather not.

19. Favorite sports to watch? Football (the American kind)

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? I was born again – er, I AM born again

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...